Following, we are going to discuss general cleaning with a pressure washer. If you voted to clean yourself instead of asking for professional Pressure Washing Service, then you need to be careful. Make sure you carefully go through the instructions that came with your washer.
If you don’t use your pressure washer carefully, you can harm yourself or your home. So you have to read the manual for different spray setting, and how to lower down washing pressure.
This will save your skin as there are many examples how people ruined their homes just because they lost control of the pressure washer. So lower down pressure, and test it before you clean anything. Cleaning dust and grim build up is not easy either.
- Use Pressure Washer Specialized Detergents Only
- Get a low pressure spray pattern to apply detergent or chemical
- Don’t streak on vertical surfaces by applying detergent from bottom to top. Instead work in small sections
- Leave the detergent on surface for a few minutes. Don’t let it dry rewet the surface if needed
- When you are done applying detergent, you have to change the spray pattern according to surface you will spray.
- Spray off the grim and soap. You need to start from the top, and work your way downwards, spraying in small sections
Prepare the Device
Different washers have their unique features. You better read the documents that come with them before using them. Learn how to set the machine, and choose appropriate spray pattern according to your needs. You need to prepare the pressure washer, and prepare the work area. Get rid of dirt and grime.
You have to get the machine to work area, get rid of obstacles that will bother the hose. Turn off owner and tape some plastic to cover the device.